Build an Effective Cyber Resilience Programme
Time & Location
About the Event
Does your business have a cyber resilience management programme?
Cyber resilience management is a business issue and not an IT issue, and it’s crucial to recognise the difference to protect the most valuable business assets: the business systems data and business reputation.
Don’t make assumptions that business assets are appropriately protected. In most instances they are not adequately protected. Businesses don't have a programme or assurance process in place to identify ongoing risks or changes to risks. This is not something you leave your IT people to determine; it is a business issue because risk decisions are involved.
Do you know how your assets are protected? Do you know what your assets are? What reports do you get about how your cyber risks are managed? What cyber awareness initiatives are in place to teach staff on how to protect themselves on cyber risk?
If you’ve answered no to most of these questions you need a cyber resilience programme for your business. And you need to know how to plan it and run it.
We all get told why we need to look after our cyber risks management, how bad things are out there but no one provides the what you need to do and how to get there. As a business leader you need a cyber risk programme that will deliver and scale to your business, and support your business objectives.
The rationale for a management-led cyber resilience programme is quite simple; digital technologies are essential to business success and the capability to deliver and get match fit for upcoming privacy compliance.
The outcomes of the workshop are:
- Identify your business cyber risks
- Cyber risk management programme for your business
- Learn how to drive a cyber responsibility culture in your business
- Create a cyber responsibility programme and drive a cyber resilience culture
- Improve your cyber risk governance practices
- Expand your professional network
- Build relationships with a diverse group of peers who can provide wide-ranging insights into your business challenges and career decisions
- Get connected to a growing global cyber resilience community who can share ideas and solve problems together.
- Come and join Cybercraft and learn emerging strategies for cyber risk management and governance.
Here are some of the testimonials from the Auckland Workshop:
Legal Firm, Systems Manager:
Well worth the time. Great tools for managing and understanding cyber risk management
Legal Firm, Senior Legal Counsel:
The team presenting were informative, relevant and presented well. An enjoyable seminar and relevant to business! Thank you.
IT Systems Business, Director:
Great presentations, very useful insights for myself (business) and my clients.
PR Communications Firm, Group Administrator
If you want to learn about cybersecurity this is the workshop to attend. Be prepared to be enlightened.
Software Firm, Business Manager
Cyber risk management is a must for all businesses. This programme helps you get started. Well worth while!
Rated by the attendees at 4.8/5 Stars this is a workshop you do not want to miss!
For any initial questions and general clarification, you're welcome to call Farah at Cybercraft on 0272200111 or email: email@example.com
**Morning Tea and Lunch included**
- General Audience - Full Day$275$2750$0
- Corporate Special$400$4000$0