Thursday, April 27, 2023
We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly growing startup and work on an application that brands, influencers, agencies and marketing firms are using every day. You will contribute across our engineering team to build and maintain reliable, scalable and efficient infrastructure 100% in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and craft best-in-class deployments, pipelines and processes to help release faster and help us improve existing Serverless-framework based Infrastructure-as-Code and optimize the performance and cost of systems across AWS.
What You Will Do
- Ensure high quality, scalable code and infrastructure in AWS
- Build and optimize deployment pipelines
- Partner with engineering leaders and product team for new feature development and infrastructure updates
- Ensure system stability by monitoring key metrics and helping resolve issues
- Enhance the observability of all our applications
- Collaborate with team members in sprint ceremonies, code reviews, and interviews
- Assist in implementing effective processes and raising quality standards
- Assist in addressing security concerns in infrastructure and improve overall security posture in the cloud.
- our backend systems
- Collaborate with client teams to develop backend services necessary to support new features
Who You Are
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM field, or relevant work experience.
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
- Deep understanding of AWS, Docker, and common DevOps tools. AWS certifications preferred.
- Experience working with infrastructure-as-code through tools like Serverless or Terraform
- Experience using Git and related tools like GitLab, GitHub, and Bitbucket.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment, as well as take on tasks and execute independently effectively
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience
Who We Are
- We are social media experts and first and foremost users of our tools to enhance our social media strategies. We are built by influencers for influencers.
- We’re growing super fast and have been profitable since inception.
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated engineers take full ownership of the products and help steer the firm.
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We’ll provide you with lunch, snacks, drinks, and regular team outings.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.