Jun 10, 2022
Bay Area, CA (Remote)
We are the industry-leading prediction platform trusted by over 20 million.
We all make predictions. They occur with friends in bars and restaurants deciding who is going to win the game to boardrooms where executives decide which company to invest in. We all want to know what happens next.
Our Platform unique mobile platform is designed to put your money where your mouth is. We have created an online prediction money marketplace. Simply, we allow anyone to play games that ask players to calculate which celebrity will be trending on social media, what business will have a higher stock price, or what cryptocurrency will worth more.
As a QA Engineer, You Will Be
· Working with a hardworking team of Developers and QA engineers
· Crafting and designing a range of test strategy/plans/case.
· Performing manual/automation testing for our Mobile/Front/Back End applications
· Develop test strategy/plans/case.
· Providing day-to-day technical direction to QA engineers
· Resolving technical issues faced by the QA team.
What You Need To Succeed
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in software automated testing
· Have a solid understanding of QA testing techniques and best practices
· Have experience writing detailed automation test scripts to validate product features
· Experience in building automated functional test scripts for web and mobile
· Understanding of basic POM framework structures.
· Experience with native mobile application testing in iOS & Android, Appium.
· Experience with REST API functional, load and performance testing, databases
· Are passionate about testing software and are constantly striving to make software testing more consistent, efficient, and reliable.
· Clear written and Oral communication skills.
· Are willing to charter unknown challenges with curiosity, perseverance, and design solutions to address them.
· Strong understanding of Git or similar version control
Bonus Points For
Proficiency in Node.JS
Understanding of software architecture, patterns, and practices.